- Riders must complete the full course. Any rider caught cutting the course will be disqualified. Multiple instances of this will result in ejection from the series.
- You can still finish the course with a broken bike, if you so choose. Pushing, carrying or dragging your bike across the line is encouraged!
- Riders will give overtaking riders opportunity to pass at the earliest safe opportunity.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct towards other riders or race officials will result in disqualification.
- Racer disputes will be considered by race officials within 30 minutes of the last rider completing the course.